Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was another Camaro day, so I headed down to my mechanic buddy to get back to normal.

We adjusted timing, repaired my rear calipers (My thirdgen has rear discs, be jealous :p), cleaned my intake, and all sorts of stuff. The car runs 10x better, I'm not use to it right now. :lol:

Then I rode in his 327 T/A, wow...what a monster of a car. I can't wait to do the same with my T/A. I can't believe I was even thinking about tuner car. No seriously, I'm done with tuner cars... I can't friggin' believe I even considered one. :eek: :BangHead::wtf::ricesmiley:

Today was a good day for me and my family, no trouble today, and nice weather to boot! 60 Degrees!!!!!!!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I can't believe I was even thinking about tuner car. No seriously, I'm done with tuner cars... I can't friggin' believe I even considered one. :eek: :BangHead::wtf::ricesmiley:
:D nice...can we make that a sticky so you don't forget?;)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next we are doing some tranny work. It's starting to slip, but the MPG in the car is a lot better.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Glad to hear things are picking up for you, Adam. It's pretty fulfilling when you can take a car that's not running so good and turn in into a continued enthusiasm. Good work, buddy.......keep us informed of your progress.;)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
glad to hear your car's runnin well
Mine I replaced the spark plugs and the gap was wider than the grand canyon compared to new I put in some NGK V-powers.the rear 3 are an absolute b*tch to work on.I'm glad I didn't buy a DOHC V-6 version(Now I really know why I hate FWD cars:lol:)
I still need to replace the Fuel Filter(before my milage was dismal),I need a Trans and radiator flush.My trans I know is dirty and both because I just want some peace of mind.But since I replaced the plugs my milage has improved i'd say 15%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts