Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Did they strap the front of the car down? I am assuming this was a FWD car.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I hate reading the comments on youtube car videos. Regardless of what car or where it was recorded it always brings out the America-hating trolls. :mad:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
looks to me like they didn't strap down the front. (if they did, somebody sure as hell did it wrong) that's just asking for something like that to happen. dumb asses :rolleyes:

·
Registered
589 Posts
An evo isnt exactly a ricer car. I dont get all the ricer this ricer that talk.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Regardless of whether it is a ricer or not, Rodimus, the important thing to know is that it is the figurative interpretation of Tran's life we see falling off the Dyno and not the Evo. Hell, he might even own an EVO for all we know. :)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
That's a keeper video ! lol

My car is going to "the tuning school" again to be a dyno mule for the students. I hope I dont make you tube later today lol

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
oh my god! that would be sucky......looks liek a janky dyno machine. no way would i put my car on there with 2 tie downs to hold it in place.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I couldn't agree more.

Looks like the front was never strapped down. The car shouldn't move if it is properly strapped down no mater if it is FWD, RWD, or AWD.

·
Registered
159 Posts
First off... why is the dyno so high!? is that normal? I wouldn't go anywhere that doesn't have an inground dyno.. just for that exact reason!

No matter what the car is... that has got to seriously suck.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts