Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone's favorite car magazines are, if:

You were to only have one subscription?

You were looking for a variety of appearance ideas (that most anyone can accomplish)?

You were looking for a variety of appearance ideas (that are more unique)?

You want performance ideas?

You want to LEARN more about performance items (what they do and how to do them)?

I recently picked up a copy of Camaro Now and it seemed like a good magazine at a variety of levels, So I guess that is my baseline.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does it have to be a Chevy magazine?
No, but I probably am not thinking a Mustang magazine :lol: Mostly I am trying to get a feel of what good ideas are out there ... I am probably looking at one or maybe two subscriptions where I can get a couple of ideas a year to translate over to the Camaro ... I'll admit there are plenty of good ideas here, but you know how it is ;)

Car Craft comes to mind, but I'm not sure Hot Rod does it for me. But that's just based on the perusal at the magazine stand

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like Hemmings Muscle Machines, I like reading older muscle cars. I also like Camaro Performers and Camaro NOW.

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
Car Craft is a great magazine for novices, shade tree mechanics, and experts.

Lots of cool cars, lots of D.I.Y. How To's, and they're not biased towards any make or model vehicle so there's always a variety of projects.

The monthly Car Craft model is a nice bonus since hot cars and hot women go together like peanut butter and jelly. :thumbsup:

I'd like to recommend Camaro Now, but the publisher only brings it out twice a year. WTF???

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
A magazine for a car? How many rounds? What caliber is your car? Can I load 20MM HEAP?

j/k. When I saw magazine, that is what I thought of.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol ... better get your high volume magazines now, before they are gone though

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car Craft is a great magazine for novices, shade tree mechanics, and experts.

Lots of cool cars, lots of D.I.Y. How To's, and they're not biased towards any make or model vehicle so there's always a variety of projects.

The monthly Car Craft model is a nice bonus since hot cars and hot women go together like peanut butter and jelly. :thumbsup:

I'd like to recommend Camaro Now, but the publisher only brings it out twice a year. WTF???
I think Camaro Now is quarterly (I have the "Summer" edition now) but I have to agree with you there. I tend to agree with Car Craft, as well. Camaro Performance and a couple of others have been mentioned and I am looking to pick up a trial copy before I subscribe to anything. Thanks for everyone's input so far

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is there a way to Order Camaro Now? I can't find it anywhere in my area.
I got my copy at Wal-Mart ... it says display until 18 June ... it doesn't have any cards for ordering in it nor seem to have ads to get a subscription

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts