Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else play them? I was replacing my supra's timing belt/water pump today, and realized my bolts had all gotten mixed up after my wrestling match with the A/C compressor, so i got to play nuts and bolt roulette with my car as i assembled it. Worked pretty well, i only broke down once! (forgot to tighten the power steering pulley lock nut and lost it)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Too many times. I learned to take alot of pics and put things in zip lock bags with blue tape with everything written down..

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too many times. I learned to take alot of pics and put things in zip lock bags with blue tape with everything written down..
lol.. my hands always get too dirty for pics.. should've grabbed my point and shoot though i suppose.. still.. trying to find the right bolts with no idea where they came from can be quite entertaining! (I was trying to use a marker, but apparently highlighters are useles.. i'm gonna try a sharpie when i do my valve cover gaskets next week.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
lol.. my hands always get too dirty for pics.. should've grabbed my point and shoot though i suppose.. still.. trying to find the right bolts with no idea where they came from can be quite entertaining! (I was trying to use a marker, but apparently highlighters are useles.. i'm gonna try a sharpie when i do my valve cover gaskets next week.
LOL Put the camera in a zip lock bag too so it dont get dirty.. And for fun I wrote camera on the bag.. LOL

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
THIS!

After building/rebuilding a Cessna 172R.. you learn to never be without a Camera, pen, sandwich snack bags, and blue painters tape/post-its.

Ever.

Teh End.

Cereal, guys.. super cereal here.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
I use a Sharpie to highlight the service manual.

The only problem is I forget what was under the Sharpie! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts