Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a car show today, took first. While coming home I was caught in traffic because of protesters agains a law that lets police ask people of suspect to see thier green cards.

My take is if you don't belong get the blank out, if you look suspicious you need to be stopped. There are to many illegals in this country taking jobs from those that need to work.

·
Registered
589 Posts
They cant stop you because you look mexican. They can only inquire about your legal status after making contact with you for breaking a law.

The press makes it seem like every cop is going to be running around like a mad man to find the first mexican they see to harrass him about his legal status.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, but if you don't belong or (illegal) then get the hell out. I'm just tired of it. This is the only country that this could happen in.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I agree, but if you don't belong or (illegal) then get the hell out. I'm just tired of it. This is the only country that this could happen in.
I was born in Mexico, but now i am a legal US citizen. I dont think i belong to the United States, but jobs are better paid here. I respect everyone, no matter what nationality or race. I dont see the point of making this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.