Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Where can i get a list of dates and locations of these car shows cause i sure would like to go to atleast one.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well....for all you youngsters out there, I found out in a most incredible way! I actually READ the paper every day! Imagine that! It has been in the paper the last few days. Will be at the local convention center at the ocean front. Always a very nice show. Hope to see some of you there! It's going to go Saturday and SUnday, and I also believe Friday evening, but those are always too crowded for me.:thumbsup::D

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Well....for all you youngsters out there, I found out in a most incredible way! I actually READ the paper every day! Imagine that! It has been in the paper the last few days. Will be at the local convention center at the ocean front. Always a very nice show. Hope to see some of you there! It's going to go Saturday and SUnday, and I also believe Friday evening, but those are always too crowded for me.:thumbsup::D
cool...have fun. Please post some pix of the IBM Camaro:thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll be there!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Which day are you going? I hope to check it out Saturday morning, unless the surf is pumping in which case I will be there in the afternoon.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Here are two...will post about 18 more later. Gotta go.
thanks for posting...that color looks good to me (that's what I ordered). How did it look in person? and how did it feel sitting in that seat (I'm very jealous). My parents live in VB...I came pretty close to driving down for the weekend.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow you Folks get a chance to sit in one. That Blue is nice!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The inside was impressive. Rear seat lays like a bench seat and my 6'4" shortboard will fit with no problem. My 9'2" will most likely fit with the passenger seat tilted forward and the rear seat down. Nice storage! Seats are widely adjustable to all shapes and sizes and quite comfy! You will all fit in this very large car! It is big! So are the tires! Here come the rest.:5go:

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I am 5' 10" and had lots of room to turn around and lots of leg room. The color is magnificent. IN the sunlight it will really be a favorite for sure. I was especially impressed with how they hid the exhausts, which was an aesthetic concern of mine. The rear valance does that nicely, so no funky sideways looking chrome or metal is showing. The rear and front lights are very cool, especially the front halo lights. Wish they were on so you could see them. Great day. Enjoy!

I would like to sincerly apologize to anyone who was there whose photos I got in the way of while taking these pics. I just got so excited, I was snapping like a wild croc! I actually closed the hood and took pics, opened the rear trunk area, and laid down the rear seat. By the way, the front seat recline lever is centered in the top of the front seats, just behind your head instead of on the side of seat like most cars. Not sure whether I like that or even care. Definitely enjoyed the opportunity. Wish I had better pics but at least you can see the ride.:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.