Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
update!!!!!!!!!!

Also, this Saturday, July 31st we will be at Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View for the FRENCH FRY FESTIVAL 1 – 4 pm. This is a car cruise with awards, door prizes, and give-aways. This should be fun.- FLP

At Johnny Malloy’s on Saturday nights Car Wars begin this coming Saturday, July 31st at 6 pm with the Camaros vs the Mustangs. All cars are welcome to witness the battles each week. So all you GM folks set up your calendar to include this battle of Car Wars.

SO THERE ARE TWO GREAT LOCAL SHOWS THIS DAY

pLEASE contact me and let me know if you want to ride with us to the french fry festival as welll....

BUT the Camaro vs Mustang show is the big one!!!!

we will be regrouping @ Southparl mall infront of Macys approx 5-530 (departing)

if anyone is interested... especially CAMAROS and Mustangs-

but the show IS OPEN to EVERYONE

anyway the show is 7-31-10, here are the details:

Dear Fellow Camaro Owners (and other cars)

I was not sure if you were aware of the up coming CAR WARS show
I know there are several shows on this date but our group would like to ask any fellow camaro members to ride with us on the 31st...

brief history...

This is a weekly cruise in with a twist... Starting july 31st cars will battle to win the lot

This is the first night of the "Car Wars" and it will be Ft. Camaros vs Mustangs
July 31st @ Johnny Malloys in Strongsville, 6pm-9pm.

We have a local group of 5th generation owners who will be attending the show and were hoping that your members would also join, we have ppl coming from as far as columbus and have also asked the NEOCC for thier help!

Please contact me!! or email me @ [email protected]

We plan on a meet and greet early afternoon a re-grouping @ strongsville mall approx 5:00-5:30pm in front of Macys and then attending and winning over the show TOGETHER

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its smack talking.. maybe some racing but we are lacking a track lol its in a bar parking lot we r meeting @ the mall

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im not too sure on my status for this "smack talking". my nascar racing got rained out last saturday, so i have to go back out to michigan on friday and im staying the night. saturday morning is my race. if i get back early enough i may come out. depends how tired i am from driving.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
update!!!!!!!!!!

Also, this Saturday, July 31st we will be at Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View for the FRENCH FRY FESTIVAL 1 – 4 pm. This is a car cruise with awards, door prizes, and give-aways. This should be fun.- FLP

At Johnny Malloy’s on Saturday nights Car Wars begin this coming Saturday, July 31st at 6 pm with the Camaros vs the Mustangs. All cars are welcome to witness the battles each week. So all you GM folks set up your calendar to include this battle of Car Wars.

SO THERE ARE TWO GREAT LOCAL SHOWS THIS DAY

pLEASE contact me and let me know if you want to ride with us to the french fry festival as welll....

BUT the Camaro vs Mustang show is the big one!!!!

we will be regrouping @ Southparl mall infront of Macys approx 5-530 (departing)

if anyone is interested... especially CAMAROS and Mustangs-

but the show IS OPEN to EVERYONE

anyway the show is 7-31-10, here are the details:

Dear Fellow Camaro Owners (and other cars)

I was not sure if you were aware of the up coming CAR WARS show
I know there are several shows on this date but our group would like to ask any fellow camaro members to ride with us on the 31st...

brief history...

This is a weekly cruise in with a twist... Starting july 31st cars will battle to win the lot

This is the first night of the "Car Wars" and it will be Ft. Camaros vs Mustangs
July 31st @ Johnny Malloys in Strongsville, 6pm-9pm.

We have a local group of 5th generation owners who will be attending the show and were hoping that your members would also join, we have ppl coming from as far as columbus and have also asked the NEOCC for thier help!

Please contact me!! or email me @ [email protected]

We plan on a meet and greet early afternoon a re-grouping @ strongsville mall approx 5:00-5:30pm in front of Macys and then attending and winning over the show TOGETHER

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
im still waiting for them to go on sale here. the "queen" will be in for one of his worse trips to cleveland ever!

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
is that for the meet up spot or the show? i am going to be a last minute desicion. depends if im tired from driving home from MI.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts