Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we have posted earlier, CARiD now has its very own page on Google+. Now you’re probably wondering what’s in it for you? Well, here are at least 3 reasons to join us on Google+:
- Every day we will be posting some cool stuff that you and your ride will surely love
- We will often reveal specials for our Google+ crowd only
- On our G+ page you can communicate with CARiD staff directly

And to prove you that we’re worth ‘circling’, as well as show our appreciation to our existing followers, we decided to launch a giveaway right now!

In about three weeks we will randomly choose one of our Google+ fans and award them a FREE SET OF WHEELS!

To start following CARiD on Google+, just go to our page and click ‘Follow’ button.

Check the giveaway details here .

·
Support MC & Troops
11,802 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,802 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,802 Posts
"The promotion begins at 8:00 am eastern summer time ("EST") March 22, 2012 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on April 16, 2012."

you've got some time
Awesome Kevin..yea..got lots to do and very lil time to do it in (quote: by the Mad-hatter) :D
Like to get pics/thread started soon also on my 68' & 70' LOL been working on them..lets just say forever :eek:

Those rims would be nice on me 70' ;) & :D or Me future vert :p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts