Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
"The lawsuit is the latest step in a battle between Shelby and the 5000-member for-profit club. Shelby claims the club has not been involving him in marketing efforts and providing him with financial statements--requirements of a licensing agreement with the club."

Sounds interesting...

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
The man has been all about making a buck his whole life. Once he became famous as a race driver and then as a car manufacturer he's been a hard @ss about getting his way.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
The man has been all about making a buck his whole life. Once he became famous as a race driver and then as a car manufacturer he's been a hard @ss about getting his way.
If the contract/agreements are as stated in the article, I don't see it as him being a hard ass, just protecting his interest.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Letter of the law and the contract. That's me. ;)

I know it's hard to believe, but people that know me in person think I'm a nice guy. :D

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
LOL Who the hell is Jim Jones? (I can't believe you remember that!)

Edit: Nevermind. Looked him up. Please don't associate me with anyone religious...especially a zealot.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Nah, he wasn't a religious zealot, he was a total wackjob.

There is a difference. :D
LOL Wackjobs are one thing. Religious wackjobs are a completely different animal. Can you find a nice wackjob who wasn't a religious wackjob to associate me with if you must? ;)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
If the contract/agreements are as stated in the article, I don't see it as him being a hard ass, just protecting his interest.
You can still be a hard ass about protecting your interests. I was saying that he has a history of being a fighter. You guys took it way out in left field.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts