Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my pictures from C&C this month. I didn't take as many pictures as usual since someone keyed my car the first time I walked away so I stuck pretty close to my car after that...but I did want to share what I did take.

As usual...I'll start with the Camaros. There were many more than what's here...but I try not to use any cars that I already shown you before.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here's the crowd that gathers at the exit. Everyone likes to hear the cars peel out and every once in awhile they get to see someone lose control and smack into the tollway retaining wall. Last year a guy fishtailed his brand new Corvette into it and was so embarrassed he sped away. :lol::lol::rolleyes:

[URL="
[/URL]

And that concludes my May edition of Dallas Cars & Coffee. :D

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Envy i am sooooooooo sorry someone did that to your car :angry::angry::shakefist::shakefist:

Pictures once again are awesome thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I bet the atmosphere of all the car enthusist is great.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cars getting keyed at a car show? Whoever does this needs to be caned. The photos are great

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cars getting keyed at a car show? Whoever does this needs to be caned. The photos are great
Yes...sadly one of my friends saw who did it but I didn't find out until I talked to him until the next day. It was a local 5th Gen owner so I won't be taking Envy there again without someone to watch her.

Accidents happen all the time...rings, belt buckles and dangling keychains can leave scratches that buff right out. But the scratch on my car was so deep it went through 9 layers of clearcoat and the paint all the way to the primer. :( It definitely wasn't an accident.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry about your car, Very nice pics I love cars of all makes.

·
Registered
257 Posts
what year is that red firebird?

·
Registered
99 Posts
We always have a great time at C & C, I cant believe that happened there, I know it wasnt a "car person" that did it. I wish I could have made the May meet, over 1000 cars! I have to miss june too. :(
Great pics!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry about your car. Very nice pics!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts