Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I seriously doubt it.

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
:agree: the thing that upsets me is how they are showing that GM and Ford are now having to add 3rd shifts and allow overtime. Don't get me wrong that is great and brining people back to work, but at the wrong plants. Why won't they share that money w/ Oshawa and allow them to start a 3rd line. We cant get enough Camaros or Equinoxes????

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
it just shifted demand IMO im glad for the American worker, not glad for the tax payer. I wonder how people will react when they find out the CFC money is taxable income ?

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
It was a temporary shift for sure. Once dealers are stocked again they will go back to normal. I don't see many more people shelling out dough for new vehicles until things pick back up.

Personally, I think the decrease in demand for new vehicles was long overdue and was going to happen eventually. You can only sell so many cars when jobs are going away left and right.

·
8,984 Posts
It just increased the amount of repo men/women and # of vehicles at Bank auctions.

That's it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am just waiting for a 4-6 months from now when we have to "bail out" all these people that bought cars and can't afford the payments.

Just wait, taxpayers will have to make there payments for them.

:angry:

·
8,984 Posts
Good Point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts