Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Wow so this car goes to a Mod on Camaro5? Dam imagine looking on here and saying look its my actual Car :D :thumbsup: He will keep all of these pics im sure lol

looks good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Go check them out on Camaro5, it's on their homepage. If somehow I'm lucky enough to get the go-ahead on ordering one this summer, I don't care how many other people have it, I'm getting CGM.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go check them out on Camaro5, it's on their homepage. If somehow I'm lucky enough to get the go-ahead on ordering one this summer, I don't care how many other people have it, I'm getting CGM.
I've heard that a lot of people have pulled their CGM orders because they can't wait. Maybe you won't see that many GCM's.

·
Registered
345 Posts
OUTSTANDING!!!!!! That just confirmed why I stuck with CGM. LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing. I did have to check out the pics at Camaro5 though..only one pic came up. Probably my computer. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
158 Posts
I saw a cyber gray corvette at the dealer that looked pretty sweet!! To me its a really good alternative to black!!LOL

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hmmmm??? I may switch to CGM, that was my first choice.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Gray just passed RJT for me. That's a great look for this car. It fits with the wheels. Only Black looks better.
RJT just isn't quite right for me. I saw a candy red 2010 Mustang today that is closer to what I like.
I won't post the picture I took of it at the Chicago Auto Show. :lol:

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
Wow, that looks like a **** sweet color! I just am not into dark colors though, they are hard to keep clean, especially here where I live.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Wow, that looks like a **** sweet color! I just am not into dark colors though, they are hard to keep clean, especially here where I live.
That's only perception, they'll all attract dirt the same, though you can't see swirls on gray like you can on black. (You know... for that one week you slack off and forget to spend 2 hours polishing and buffing.)

·
Registered
345 Posts
That's only perception, they'll all attract dirt the same, though you can't see swirls on gray like you can on black. (You know... for that one week you slack off and forget to spend 2 hours polishing and buffing.)
FORGET TO POLISH AND BUFF......WHAAAAT:eek: That will not be a problem...:lol::lol::5go:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts