·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The second of hopefully many in my Challenge series

-Post the picture(s) of your entry and we will do a tally after the deadline

-Best drawing wins. Not neccesarily best artistic ability, but best concepts

-Winner will be able to post 20 free posts at the end of this thread

Post YOUR drawing or Photoshop (Just don't use an online pic, freehand it) of the 5th Generation Camaro, YOUR best representation

Deadline: March 15th

I am expecting more entries this time. Even if you cant draw, join anyways! It is fun and a good way to release your creativity!

Good luck!

Entries:

Golfaholic:

CamaroSSMan: :D

OceanChevy:

TagLane:

Haggis2525:

jEtskiMAN:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Alright I'll enter, mine is my avatar, I hand drew that and colored it in photoshop.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
He didn't understand the topic

What dots are you connecting and stirring up?
Long story, and before your time (though barely). Golf now knows what I meant by connecting the dots and it all making sense. :5go:

And that's all I'm gonna say about that: :lookandleave:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I don't know how to do what you're atalking about. I'm just drawing one up

From the last challenge, you guys know I can't draw... :(
Basically you draw a grid on the source picture and a light grid of the same dimensions where you want to draw it. Having the boxes of the grid helps you draw the right angles in the right places and whatnot since you have a good frame of reference.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Basically you draw a grid on the source picture and a light grid of the same dimensions where you want to draw it. Having the boxes of the grid helps you draw the right angles in the right places and whatnot since you have a good frame of reference.
I'm going to try not to make fun of this method......fighting it.......fighting it.....forget it :lol:

J/k this method actually works really well, it essentially turns the person into a copy machine, but instead of pixels its boxes. It takes out the artistic aspect which can be seen when you look at my drawing and how some of the proportions are off, but can lead to better looking final products. I'm curious to see how it turns out. Good luck.

I'll attach a larger version of mine when I get home.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I'm going to try not to make fun of this method......fighting it.......fighting it.....forget it :lol:

J/k this method actually works really well, it essentially turns the person into a copy machine, but instead of pixels its boxes. It takes out the artistic aspect which can be seen when you look at my drawing and how some of the proportions are off, but can lead to better looking final products. I'm curious to see how it turns out. Good luck.

I'll attach a larger version of mine when I get home.
LOL I wanted to enter and it's all I got. I'm going to try to add my only elements.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts