Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw the latest videos of the Challenger R/T and the Camaro V6 on Edmund's Inside Line and it's look as though they are pretty closely matched, performance wise. The Challenger puts down a 0-60 in 5.9 sec while the Camaro (please note it's only the prototype) puts it down in about 6. Who knows, when the Camaro 6er reaches production, the 0-60 may be right on the button at 5.9. I think this will be very scary to the guy who just shelled out $29-$31k for a Challenger R/T when a $22K (estimate) V6 Camaro will be his greatest Challenger, no pun intended....well maybe a little:D

Check out the videos, this is the link for the Camaro video but the one for the Challenger can be found over to the right. Enjoy!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FirstDrives/articleId=131090

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
That means the R/T will be rendered even more useless
Even more so if you toss a air intake on the V6.
Then it'd probably stomp it. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The other plus side about the Camaro is the interior which is a total class above the standard and lacluster interior of the Challenger. Dang....Dodge is going to need a serious hug and a box of tissues when this is all over. :lol:

·
8,984 Posts
The other plus side about the Camaro is the interior which is a total class above the standard and lacluster interior of the Challenger. Dang....Dodge is going to need a serious hug and a box of tissues when this is all over. :lol:
LuLu or Jinx used to have the Avatar that you are using........:mad:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I totally get your whole avatar theme these days and I find it hilarious, but it is time for both of us to move on.

got any ideas?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I totally get your whole avatar theme these days and I find it hilarious, but it is time for both of us to move on.

got any ideas?
I'm partial to my shocked nazi.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Well said, Zaniac! :D

I still Need a V8 Theres no way 300hp will Satisfy my Animal instinct
Yeah, I'm glad the V6 is inspiring a lot of people, but I'm V8 all the way.

just make sure your instinct doesn't make you loose control and crash into a tree. :cool:
Have you seen what he's driving now? I don't think he'll have to worry about that. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.