Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at the dealer ship, the delivery truck pulled up, and unloaded several Camaro's, and amongst them was a RJT whom Reliable Chevy was claiming was the 1st 2011 in the State. We bought her with 4 miles on the clock, and didn't allow the dealership to clean her, as I had my son do it, he is a detailer whom uses Adams polish products...

On that drive home, on came the radio and tuned to our favorite station..XM5 fifties on five.... and Chantilly Lace was playing, sung by JP Richardson, AKA the Big Bopper.....and I knew in my heart, That Chantilly chose her name..

Here she is on the day we bought her after a detail, what skinny tires..

the new car window sticker can be seen in this image:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a few HDR images shot with our T2 Rebel by Cannon AFTER the windows were tinted at Lomas Glass and Tint in Albuqerque, by Sean, the only one whom will ever tint my cars windows:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
since our girl named herself, Emblem Pro's was contacted and they sent us these, Chantilly's 1st mod...

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
If your talking about Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson, then they are mine too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Chantilly needed some new shoes, as I wasn't really feeling the stockers...
I wanted something that could get alot of rubber under the car, be lightweight, and not spend a fortune....

Tony (nine ball) was contacted, as I have followed this cat around for many years around various forums..... He sent me his own personal set of Forgestar F14's already mounted and ready to go..

Chantilly now had her 2nd mod, 275's in the front and fat 315's in the rear...
but something wasn't quite right, as Chantilly's frontend was to high...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Still have not named mine yet nothing has struck my fancy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts