Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eventually I would like to put a stripe kit on the Camaro and I've found a couple different ones, but one that was reminiscent of the 35th anniversary checkered flag kits on the 4th Gen Camaros...see link below.

2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaro Instigator Rally Stripe Graphic Kit 2 CHVCMROGRPH40

Has anyone used this kit before? If so, how much of a pain was it to install??

Also, has anyone seen any other unique kits??

·
I PAID MY DUES!!
75 Posts
I used to do car lettering and decal installations on all types of vehicles for a body shop. The biggest thing is patience. Make sure you give yourself PLENTY of time to complete the job and don't be in a rush. Ok now that the obvious has been stated, I found Camaros' to be a pretty easy install since there are not alot of bends and folds in the body work which makes applications of decals fairly easy! If you have a hood scoop or spoiler or some type of aftermarket body moldings/kits then you may have to cut the pieces around the decals to get a better lay.(and i don't mean cut through the decal itself but around the unused pieces for an easier laydown)
I have never seen this decal on any model but it looks cool and i would definitely like to change out the red for something else!
Good luck if you do try and please post some pics!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts