Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stopping to say goodbye to everyone... or at least "see ya around".

Life has gotten really busy, and I just don't have the spare time to keep up with forums that I don't have an actual connection with (i.e. I don't own a 5th Gen Camaro). At this point its down to a couple photography forums and a Jeep Wrangler forum in anticipation of a vehicle change (if the Wrangler doesn't pan out that one will fall by the wayside as well). I joined this forum to help Tim out with membership when it first started up, and since that isn't an issue now, its time for me to move on.

Quick update on what's going on with me. The job at SGS Tool is going really well, and I've started my apprenticeship classes at Stark State College. The Tool Makers Apprenticeship has been switched to a QA Apprenticeship to coincide with my promotion to the Quality Assurance Inspector for the SGS Tool Bur Division. With everything else that is going on, I'm still a ways off on the relaunch of my photography site. My son also started his Auto Tech classes at Maplewood Career Center... Monday they start tearing down engines.

If I do stop in, my visits will be few and far between. If anyone wants to keep up with me look me up on Facebook at Scooba Steve (Steven P Adams).

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
See ya 'round steve. I do follow you on facebook and enjoy your photography.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
That Is unfortunate. I am sorry to see you leave but good luck and the door will always be open for you to return.

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Thanks for filling us in on the details Steve, we appreciate your honesty and will sure miss your input. Hope all work out for you and your son.;)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you all, I didn't want to just disappear without letting everyone know why. I will miss this forum and @one of the members more than others

Well, see ya around,
Scooba Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts