Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone MIA again. Life's just a bit upside down for me right now. I lost my internet connection for the foreseeable future (most likely until I find work), and I've got a chest cold that is kicking my ass.

At this point my only electronic connection to the world is my phone (really the only thing keeping me sane). Once I'm done coughing up lung butter every couple of minutes I'll get back to checking in on a more regular basis.

I'm also working on a photography project I hope to tell all about soon. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hey Guys, just wanted to let you know that I haven't gone MIA again. Life's just a bit upside down for me right now. I lost my internet connection for the foreseeable future (most likely until I find work), and I've got a chest cold that is kicking my ass.

At this point my only electronic connection to the world is my phone (really the only thing keeping me sane). Once I'm done coughing up lung butter every couple of minutes I'll get back to checking in on a more regular basis.

I'm also working on a photography project I hope to tell all about soon. :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear and sure hope you get to felling better soon cause we miss you. Good luck on your project :thumbsup:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
8,984 Posts

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
WOW, Sooo Sorry to hear that HeavyWeight!!!! Things have to turn around for U soon... Ur in our Prayers!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts