Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2466 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little update on order status checking. Due to an over abundance of calls on the Camaro, GM has stopped putting TPW's and ETA's in Dealer World. I have been getting a huge amount of requests to check status lately, so I figured I'd post this. I don't mind checking status for ya'll, but please understand that if you did not order from me, I can not get into details page of your order to see anything else other than the status. I hope this clears a little up. Remember, there is 1 of me and over 4000 of you, so if I don't get right back to you, send me a 12 pack of your favorite beer or a bottle of Jack Daniels, and then I'll get right back to you.... OK j/k give me a little bit and I'll get back to you ASAP:thumbsup:

Thanks for all your support and understanding!!!

The Camaros are Coming and I hope you get service and expertise from your dealer that you deserve. If not I'll be here for you:thumbsup:

Oh yeah... don't forget I also sell ALL GM Brands, so don't forget to tell your friends and family about me and ALL of our SPONSORS:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Ditto - Thanks for ALL GIFTS Received to date!

It is getting harder to find the time to check orders. Also keep in mind, if you're at 1100, your dealer should be able to tell you when they have consensus to submit your car to be built....and until that time, you will remain at 1100. Stay in communication with your dealer - if your salesman can't help, tell him to talk to the GM to get this information.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
thanks for everything Eric and Scotty...I'd be happy to send you guys some beer. :D If your ever in NY, dinner is on me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Eric:

You and Scotty are the best for the help and info. Given that I am in South Mississippi, I know where and with whom I shall deal the next time I will buy a Chevrolet. You aren't that far away.

I have e-mailed my sales person seeking an update but i haven't received a response yet. I presume that he is real busy so . . .

GM Customer Service (or whatever the title is) said that the only thing they could do is call my dealer. Hell, I can do that.

Thanks again for all that you do.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Ditto - Thanks for ALL GIFTS Received to date!

It is getting harder to find the time to check orders. Also keep in mind, if you're at 1100, your dealer should be able to tell you when they have consensus to submit your car to be built....and until that time, you will remain at 1100. Stay in communication with your dealer - if your salesman can't help, tell him to talk to the GM to get this information.
Thanks I have been able to keep my sanity becuase of your time and involvement here,

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
(Voice from the back of the line) Eric, what's my status?

LOL...Just kidding! I know what it is...LAST!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Eric:

You and Scotty are the best for the help and info. Given that I am in South Mississippi, I know where and with whom I shall deal the next time I will buy a Chevrolet. You aren't that far away.

I have e-mailed my sales person seeking an update but i haven't received a response yet. I presume that he is real busy so . . .

GM Customer Service (or whatever the title is) said that the only thing they could do is call my dealer. Hell, I can do that.

Thanks again for all that you do.
I actually got a response from the 1800 # that wasnt a total jerk off try em again I think it depends on who you get one guy I wanted to come through the phone and choke him with the phone cord the lady I got was actually helpfull

·
Registered
39 Posts
NFNGSM is my order number my dealer hopes i am being built within the next 3 weeks in May, but if a dealer near me has a Yellow 2SS/RS, M6, sun roof, the check is waiting I need a delivery before May 14, I can't wait till June
Thanks guys I won't mind having you guys in South Jersey

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good Job Eric and Scotty

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
thanks to Eric and Scotty for a great job dealing with all us rabid Camaro fanatics :thumbsup:

Eric, i'm sooo glad i ordered from you. if i would have ordered from a local dealer, i'd be in the dark and that would make me nuts. it's definitely worth the drive to order from an awesome dealer and a great salesman such as yourself :D you have a big case o' Shiner coming your way, buddy... oh and some Mardi Gras trinkets too ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
It is so nice to see people giving the help the can on order status especially when the car is going through another dealership.

One real big plus I have with Eric and Classic is the email updates on the orders. Even though my car wasn't updated on the last one it is still awesome to get those emails and hope for a moment I'm past 1100 :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
It is so nice to see people giving the help the can on order status especially when the car is going through another dealership.

One real big plus I have with Eric and Classic is the email updates on the orders. Even though my car wasn't updated on the last one it is still awesome to get those emails and hope for a moment I'm past 1100 :)
I wish my dealer would do that. I e-mailed him today and he explained that they hadn't received their display car yet and when it was expected to arrive. As to my question asking him about my order status update, I didn't receive a response. Oh well . . . :confused:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I wish my dealer would do that. I e-mailed him today and he explained that they hadn't received their display car yet and when it was expected to arrive. As to my question asking him about my order status update, I didn't receive a response. Oh well . . . :confused:
You'll be happy to know that as of 5/5 (Cinco De Mayo :D) you are now officially 3400:thumbsup:
Looks like a sig change is in order:D

·
Registered
395 Posts
i have emailed my dealer also stating I would like to come up to see the camaro today and also I wanted to discuss my order with him. his reply "no, dont come up here, I will call you and let you know if we get the display car in" now to me that seems like he is tryin to avoid me lol. I asked him several times what allocation he has and what number I am and he never answered me. thank god for the guys on this forum like MR. classic chevrolet, MR camaro scotty (for example) or I would never know the status of my order.

·
Registered
131 Posts
You'll be happy to know that as of 5/5 (Cinco De Mayo :D) you are now officially 3400:thumbsup:
Looks like a sig change is in order:D
Thank you SO much Eric for the great news! :D

Seems like my dealer would be burning up the line to get that info to me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
A little update on order status checking. Due to an over abundance of calls on the Camaro, GM has stopped putting TPW's and ETA's in Dealer World. I have been getting a huge amount of requests to check status lately, so I figured I'd post this. I don't mind checking status for ya'll, but please understand that if you did not order from me, I can not get into details page of your order to see anything else other than the status. I hope this clears a little up. Remember, there is 1 of me and over 4000 of you, so if I don't get right back to you, send me a 12 pack of your favorite beer or a bottle of Jack Daniels, and then I'll get right back to you.... OK j/k give me a little bit and I'll get back to you ASAP:thumbsup:

Thanks for all your support and understanding!!!

The Camaros are Coming and I hope you get service and expertise from your dealer that you deserve. If not I'll be here for you:thumbsup:

Oh yeah... don't forget I also sell ALL GM Brands, so don't forget to tell your friends and family about me and ALL of our SPONSORS:thumbsup:
NFNGSM is my order number my dealer hopes i am being built within the next 3 weeks in May, but if a dealer near me has a Yellow 2SS/RS, M6, sun roof, the check is waiting I need a delivery before May 14, I can't wait till June

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Since you re-posted this, I'm guessing you are asking me to check your order???? anyway you are still at 1100.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Guys. You guys totally rock. If you wouldn't mind checking mine (NJQDKP) I would really apreciate it. I didn't order but few weeks ago and dont expect to be past 1100 but thought I would ask. My dealer tells me their inventory guy who checks the orders is out for a couple of weeks and he has no way of hecking my order. Again thank you guys. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 2466 Posts