Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used these mufflers or there kits ? after hearing them on youtube (only point of reference) they have a real good sound, ive just never used cherry bomb.

any advice would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
The old cherry bombs were a straight perforated pipe wrapped in fiberglass. Very loud, very brash.
The latest ones may be different.

·
Registered
64 Posts
had them on a 1970 Chevelle with a big block sounded great till they warmed up and then BAM!!!! you couldnt hear yourself think and I worked 2nd shift and the cool weather made them worse!!!! but hey they were Cherry bombs I will always steer clear of them on all my cars!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
had them on a 1970 Chevelle with a big block sounded great till they warmed up and then BAM!!!! you couldnt hear yourself think and I worked 2nd shift and the cool weather made them worse!!!! but hey they were Cherry bombs I will always steer clear of them on all my cars!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I put on the flow master Outlaw axle back. I replaced the borla stype after a week (not enough rasp fo me). From talking to my partner who is an old school muscle guy, he said the outlaw reminds him of the cherry bomb, but way more sophisticated. It might be a better alternative. I F ing love them!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts