Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ Chevrolet USA ]

DETROIT - Powered by a 260-horsepower (194 kW) turbocharged and intercooled 2.0L Ecotec engine, the Cobalt SS delivers a balance of track-proven performance capability, driving refinement and premium features. ...

More...

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
[ Chevrolet USA ]

DETROIT - Powered by a 260-horsepower (194 kW) turbocharged and intercooled 2.0L Ecotec engine, the Cobalt SS delivers a balance of track-proven performance capability, driving refinement and premium features. ...

More...
:rotflmao:

And who'd you hear it from first???? That's right, CAMARO SCOTTY! :roxor:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
It is rice because that is what a significant amount of the idiots who drive it will turn it into. Give it a few months and you will see them rolling around with huge aluminum wings and stickers blaring ghetto music and driving like idiots. Its just the new SR4 and you remember what the dumb kids did to those things.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
It is rice because that is what a significant amount of the idiots who drive it will turn it into. Give it a few months and you will see them rolling around with huge aluminum wings and stickers blaring ghetto music and driving like idiots. Its just the new SR4 and you remember what the dumb kids did to those things.
I've seen adults do some pretty funky stuff to Corvettes, if that counts for anything.....:confused:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
That doesn't make the car rice. That makes what the idiots will do to it rice.

The car isn't rice itself.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I like it. I have seen some very nice skittles (SRT-4) and some extremely quick ones. I know a couple that I wouldn't touch from a roll as well. I agree with the concensus on the rice. Even honda's aren't rice until some retard starts adding junk too it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts