Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A highlight at the Chevrolet booth at next month's Geneva motor show will be a reworked three-door Aveo small car. The three-door Aveo joins the five-door version that was announced at the Frankfurt motor show, to complete the freshened Aveo lineup.

More...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Any truth to the rumor that Chevy is considering a limited edition model Aveo that features a 2-tone black and white paint scheme and is called the Aveo Oreo? :lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I know someone who rallycrossed one and said they're surprisingly capable. :p
:lol:Capable of WHAT? good gas mileage? (YES) Fun to drive while white-knuckling the mountain-road twisties? (NO). I still think they should build the black and white special edition "Aveo Oreo" model....people would just EAT THEM UP!!!!:lol: Sorry, I just cracked myself up.:p

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying 18 aveos, numbering some on their stock paint, adding white circles to a few, number those and buying a topkick. I'm going to play pool on a soccer field with them all. I HATE aveos. <- Not even worthy of capitalization of the first letter.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
If I ever win the lottery, I'm buying 18 aveos, numbering some on their stock paint, adding white circles to a few, number those and buying a topkick. I'm going to play pool on a soccer field with them all. I HATE aveos. <- Not even worthy of capitalization of the first letter.
WOW, I am liking that idea! Can we add toyota yarisis (plural of yaris...YARI? YARISIS?) :lol:(toyota not capitalized, its not worth it!):patriot:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Yeah that would be much more fun with Yariseseseses.
Or Corrolas. Or Camrys. Or Avalons. Or.. I think you get my point. :lol:
I expect the names like Babylons, Narnias, and Princesses to be in the future lineup when someone list the current like you just did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts