Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Way too much yellow!!
for nighttime driving only :lol:

I tend to agree in yellow it is a bit overdone, but might not be too bad in some other colors ... just swapped my console out for CRT to match my car and I think that looks pretty good ... I'll try to get some pictures this weekend ...

curious why it was said it wasn't a genuine ZL1?

·
Registered
48 Posts
for nighttime driving only :lol:

I tend to agree in yellow it is a bit overdone, but might not be too bad in some other colors ... just swapped my console out for CRT to match my car and I think that looks pretty good ... I'll try to get some pictures this weekend ...

curious why it was said it wasn't a genuine ZL1?
The steering wheel is round and not the flat bottom style of the ZL1.
The wheels are the standard Midnight Silver RS option type.
And, the brakes and rotors are not from the ZL1.
The hood and the trunk spoiler are not the ZL1 type.
It does not have the boost gauge within the 4-pack cluster (should be located on the upper right).
It also does not have the 3 PTM traction control switch buttons on the console (it has the standard single traction control switch button)

Aside form the interior rework, this car is just a ZL1 front bumper conversion project.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Ahhh, thanks for the rundown ... I guess I never really thought about the differences for a ZL1 much

·
Registered
53 Posts
Good Eye

The steering wheel is round and not the flat bottom style of the ZL1.
The wheels are the standard Midnight Silver RS option type.
And, the brakes and rotors are not from the ZL1.
The hood and the trunk spoiler are not the ZL1 type.
It does not have the boost gauge within the 4-pack cluster (should be located on the upper right).
It also does not have the 3 PTM traction control switch buttons on the console (it has the standard single traction control switch button)

Aside form the interior rework, this car is just a ZL1 front bumper conversion project.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts