Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,242 Posts
" Chevy does caution that adding drag radial tires would probably move the car's time to less than 11.5 seconds, which requires a new selection of safety equipment."

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
" Chevy does caution that adding drag radial tires would probably move the car's time to less than 11.5 seconds, which requires a new selection of safety equipment."
I Love how you added that in bold...... :thumbsup: Did you happen to read the comments at the bottom of the page?!?! Some of them are kind of funny.... :lol:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
11, 12 13's you still hauling a$$ either way you look at it. LOL
I'm not so sure I'd consider 13's "hauling a$$".... When a street car can consistently run 12's that's pretty good; but when a street car can lay down consistent 11's, that's hauling a$$. With today's technology, it doesn't take much to be in the 13's..... :thumbsup:

·
3,081 Posts
I'm not so sure I'd consider 13's "hauling a$$".... When a street car can consistently run 12's that's pretty good; but when a street car can lay down consistent 11's, that's hauling a$$. With today's technology, it doesn't take much to be in the 13's..... :thumbsup:
13's will put you over 100mph in a quarter mile....pretty darn fast if you ask me. I agree its not ZL1 standards but good still the same.:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts