7,873 Posts
here we go again...

"we have not officially decided to bring back the Camaro Z/28"

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
here we go again...

"we have not officially decided to bring back the Camaro Z/28"
I mean... You know it's coming though. I think it's good how GM is keeping us guessing instead of just saying, "err well It's gonna be out in 2 years... Gonna have this engine, this price, this tranny, etc.."

Who knows, they may just spring it up on us out of nowhere :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
My wife told me that after getting our 10 yesterday, she wants the vert! Of course I said "OK":lol:.
But this is also very great news that our car company is going to make it back to the top:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Chevy VP said:
The wide-ranging conversation with the public often centered on sheetmetal, and the future of the Impala also was broached. The current car has been on the market since 2005, and Chevy is working on a new version that would slot in above the Malibu. Dewar hinted that it could be related to the Caprice police car that was announced on Monday.

“The announcement for the Caprice is currently only as a police patrol cruiser,” he said. “It will be RWD with a 6.0-liter V8. We have not made any firm plans yet on a retail version of the Caprice. That said, we are working on a next-gen Impala that comes in above the Malibu. More to come.”
Hey Luwinkle & Z28 Autobot... any comment? :popcorn:

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17949

1 - 6 of 6 Posts