Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[ Chevrolet USA ]

DETROIT - Autism Speaks and Chevrolet today announced a month-long promotion to help generate up to $1 million for the non-profit organization and create greater awareness of autism, a disorder that is now diagnosed in one in every 150 children. ...

More...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm really glad someone is doing this especially my car maker of choice Chevrolet. Autism research is very lacking we still know almost nothing about it. I'm doing a thesis paper on autism for school right now it's a 50+ page assignment when i first got it i was pissed but its actually really interesting. There are more kids diagnosed with autism today then there are children diagnosed with pediatric cancer, pediatric AIDS, and pediatric diabetes. But at the same time those three diseases have a much larger funding for research.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in on participating too. Who knows maybe we soon will get a virtual test drive of the Camaro. Of course it might take a while because last time i checked scientists haven't figured out how to make the burning time smell come out of your computer speakers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts