Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ Chevrolet USA ]
Known for their charismatic designs and superior performance, the pack-leading pace cars share a special place in Indianapolis 500 lore. History will be made at the 2008 Indianapolis 500 when a pair of distinctive yet highly differentiated Corvette models will serve as the official pace cars - one highlighting Chevrolet's commitment to fuel solutions and the other marking 30 years of Corvette's pace car heritage. ...

More...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Yeah, I like that color changing. You can tell by looking at the first 2 photos. At least the green was nicely done, not cheesy Challenger lime green.

Sad that a Camaro isn't pacing, though. :(

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Yeah, I like that color changing. You can tell by looking at the first 2 photos. At least the green was nicely done, not cheesy Challenger lime green.

Challenger Lime green is hot retro :cool:

How could it pace in 2008 anyway?

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

That color changing paint is prolly about $500 a quart!!! Call Dupont and ask for price quotes on their "Chromalusion" line. As far as a Camaro pacing Indy, I would guess 2009...ya know, 40 years after the 1969 Camaro Indy Pace Car...:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.