1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Ha bumblebee has his bling! His color seems more of a real yellow though to me.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
That's probably just Michael Bay's personal car. :D

·
2,774 Posts
looks cool man the Beat will be a headturner in the movie as far as showing that GM does in fact have fun small cars not like the POS Yaris..

·
Registered
157 Posts
They should have left BB the same as the first movie. Maybe there doing a Transformers meets Fast and the Furious type movie:BangHead:

·
2,774 Posts
They should have left BB the same as the first movie. Maybe there doing a Transformers meets Fast and the Furious type movie:BangHead:
On what grounds do you make that statement? BB has a big block hood on..umm hes a Muscle car..rims off the covertible concept..the front facia might be the Z28...and what else? Fn'F?? Does not fit..
The Beat and Trax in the movie? Well they are concepts and if you call that Fn'F styling..I am just failing to see where your making the connection.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Maybe it's just a disguise. He's going under-cover.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hmmm... saw a quick shot of the 'supposed' rear end of the SS Camaro on YouTube, I get the feeling that front probably goes with it. I'm mixed feelings on it, the rear really looked nice, but that front bumper screams Cadillac to me (or at least the bottom half).

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
What I think he means is..this somehow makes Bumblebee a reject from the Fast n Furious.

That Picture looks so menacing. I don't think it looks too bad. If I were BB, I'd definitely be pissed off, too. My freakin legs are gone! OMG if that hood was available for the SS, I'd be speechless. A little overdone, but great IMO.

I like the overall look of BB, but those foglight thingies have to go, or either be smaller, to really look great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts