Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:duh:Back in the day lots of Chevy dealers would do performance upgrades on your car and still keep it in warranty because they did the work. Do any Chevy dealerships still do that? If so how can we get a list of all dealers who do this?:eek: GM customer service please feel free to chime in here.:5go:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Tom Henry Chevrolet in PA still does this. He even offers brand new "Tom Henry Edition" modded cars.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I don't know if the dealer where I bought mine doe's preformace work, but I know their body shop does. I would also think that any dealer that doe's this, the warranty would only be offered at their location. Take it to a different dealer for warranty work and I think you'll be in for a surprise.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
:duh:Back in the day lots of Chevy dealers would do performance upgrades on your car and still keep it in warranty because they did the work. Do any Chevy dealerships still do that? If so how can we get a list of all dealers who do this?:eek: GM customer service please feel free to chime in here.:5go:
Hello,

While I do not have a list of dealerships who stand behind what you have described, it is important to note that dealerships are independently owned and operated. Additionally, these types of exchanges are handled on a case-by-case basis so I am unable to speak on the frequency of dealers doing performance upgrades while keeping certain vehicles in warranty.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts