Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Is that model here? WTF? I've never seen it advertised. That actually looks pretty cool. If I was in the market for a 4 door sports sedan, I would actually consider it.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Middle East car:mad: I love this car. It is the same as the G8, but a Chevy. I like it better though....

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sports Saloon??? Does that mean its the best place to drink and catch a game?

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Another fine GM product.

GM is selling the Zeta platform all over the world. GMNA unfortunatly is near the bottom of the list on priorities for receiving these cars.

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Yup, this car went on sale in the Middle east at the same time as the VE Holden Commodore went on sale in Australia.

But you can buy a grille and some badges from GM Arabia (or a third party that sources parts from there) and convert your Pontiac G8 GT into a Chevy Lumina SS. :D

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, this car went on sale in the Middle east at the same time as the VE Holden Commodore went on sale in Australia.

But you can buy a grille and some badges from GM Arabia (or a third party that sources parts from there) and convert your Pontiac G8 GT into a Chevy Lumina SS. :D
Do you have any links to a place that sells them. I have tried to find them, but have only found the grille and that was on Ebay AU.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you :thumbsup: that is great. Am I missing something or are the bumpers not on there site?

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Just give them a call. The Chevy might be using off the shelf Holden parts. They've got the hook on most items you want.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your right. They look to be the same bumpers as the Holden.

Wow that is nice, they even have the air bag. I didn't expect that much.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Those are Aussie dollars pricing as well. It will be a little cheaper in US dollars but shipping of large parts like front clips can be a PITA and the wallet.

People who don't like the idea of a Pontiac G8 Sport Truck can find parts to make it look like a Chevy.

·
Registered
455 Posts
ya wtf happened? i would buy a lumina or a lumina with a bed over a G8 any day that machine looks shweet!

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Homemade El caminos and america impalas. Screw the lumina nameplate; I would try to forget the lumina.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
I said homemade, not factory made. Just saying if they dont make a zeta impala, I would make a homemade one if I had a G8. I prolly use the holden senator rear parts though; it has the quad-like light setup and ducktail molded spoiler.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Its a rebadge of a different brand regardless. I rather have a vintage name like Impala, versus the lumina (with the bad taste in mouth still from the 90s).
It would be a custom job no matter what, I would do it, and could care less of a person's opinion.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts