Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
My Prius is so history when that comes out...
A Prius, really:confused:......j/k :lol:

The Volt is much better looking than the concept, I was hoping that some substantial changes were in order and they paid off. Home run number two for GM.

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
The Volt looks great! I talked to my wife about it, and she asked where she can get one. That suprised me for sure, so it looks like we'll be on a waiting list for that, too. Let's hope GM can keep up production numbers once they start going. (the batteries will be the bottle neck).

·
Registered
247 Posts
Whoa, the silver car is the vette concept right? The volt is that blurple prius on steroids looking thing. It said Chevy Volt on the rear of the car! THe concept was way better looking, even if it was not good in the wind tunnel tests. The vette concept is amazingly gorgeous. Will they really make that happen?:confused:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Whoa, the silver car is the vette concept right? The volt is that blurple prius on steroids looking thing. It said Chevy Volt on the rear of the car! THe concept was way better looking, even if it was not good in the wind tunnel tests. The vette concept is amazingly gorgeous. Will they really make that happen?:confused:
Apparently we have exact opposite opinions. I think the new leaned down Volt is much better looking than the concept, which had weird proportions. And I don't like the concept vette, its way to over the top for my taste. No worries though, every has an opinion. I know one opinion we share (hopefully, you are on this site) the Camaro is amazing.:)

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Nope, purple thing at the end.

Windows look much more user-friendly.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
ahhhhhhhhhh, i see it now, lol wow I had to come home and play the clip, for some reason it didn't play the 2nd half at my work :BangHead:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I totally agree!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts