Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
The model shows the fuel filler cap on the top of the fender, drivers side. Is that where it's going to be at? I sure as hell hope so!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm torn between the Black & Dark Blue. Realistically, I'll be able to afford the car better if I wait for the convertible in summer 2010. I can't help wanting the coupe though: just seeing everyone else drooling over my car as I drive by would almost be worth sacrificing 3 days worth of food a week so I could pay for it. Heck, I'd even lose some weight in the process.....

Maybe when the 'vert comes out, there will be more colors available. I think a dark green would look great, but that's not on the list of choices yet. Maybe in summer 2010......

·
Registered
318 Posts
Black with Orange interior, for me. That red LED\light strip around the cockpit is so friggin awesome! You guys did this car PERFECT! YES! :D EDIT: So, Octane.. It's the 21st.. All things go for questions, right? HOW MUCH IS MY BABY GONNA COST? :p

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
says on the site the convert wont be available until summer 2010...sucks for you guys not wanting a roof.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Yes it will have MP3 capabilities. :)
And Bluetooth and USB port too. :cool:

NICE

I've never seen a messageboard buzzing so much...hope we've got lots of bandwidth here.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The web site STILL SAYS "Preproduction images - subject to change" under the main image.

Well since I want a Super Sport model, I will need to see both the colors and stripe package available only on white or gray, in person, before I make my decision. If I like the stripes, it will be white -- If not, probably Ice Silver or Black for me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
On the "Ignition" Video - did anyone else notice the HUD on the windshield as the car was driving off? It was only there for a few seconds but it is really there! Pinch me, I'm dreaming!!!!!

The unveiling is in a little while, but I just want to keep watching that Ignition video to see what else I can notice before the official unveiling. I know I'm not gonna get any sleep tonight.

I don't know if I can wait for the convertible.... maybe I'll buy the coupe in 2009, then trade it in for the 'vert in 2010...

can somebody explain the paint options: it says "you cna opt for a new take on a classic skin" then it shows 1-Extra Cost, 2-Interim Availability.

What does this mean?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Holy God, they put a HUD in there? I'm crying tears of joy... :patriot:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts