Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On there site after you click on CAMARO upper left it says come back july 21st at 4 pm for an anouncement about the CAMARO?

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
6 days....6 days....6 days....6 days....6 days....6 days.... :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow, I am getting really excited....what a month or coming week..

First I get to see The Dark Knight and then I get to see what my next car will have to offer....truly an exciting month.

·
Registered
897 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Probably 4pm Eastern.

Hmm, Chevy letting the cat out of the bag before the IDL? That's odd.

I think I'll get more info about this Thursday night. :cool:
Thursday night? What's going on, are the black suburbans going to pick you up, blind fold you, and take you somewhere for some secret special beforehand news? or am on just on a wild tangent :confused:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Actually, I heard from a reliable source who heard from a reliable source's brother-in-laws's second cousin..... that the official release will be at 3:47 PM!:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Probably 4pm Eastern.

Hmm, Chevy letting the cat out of the bag before the IDL? That's odd.

I think I'll get more info about this Thursday night. :cool:
Be careful about all that classified info you have, I would hate to see you testifying before GM's 5thGen Camaro hearings, why was cetain information leaked!! (at least your info would be factual, not some bone headed article)

Stand at attention, Sir I don't recall releasing that information on my site. :patriot:

SF
Rick

·
Registered
897 Posts
ummmmmmmm isn't that 13 minutes?:D
Phew, finally someone pointed that out.....I was going to, but decided that a newbie pointing out that the site's owner was bad at math was a bad call for sure.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I heard if you stand close enough to a Mustang you can hear them Whimpering.....Or maybe its just there Blowers.......Goush I's Hop I's Spilled Everyting Korrect!

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Be careful about all that classified info you have, I would hate to see you testifying before GM's 5thGen Camaro hearings, why was cetain information leaked!! (at least your info would be factual, not some bone headed article)

Stand at attention, Sir I don't recall releasing that information on my site. :patriot:

SF
Rick
Considering where the call is coming from he is going to be fine. The call is a co &&&(*(*(&* that is going to @^&@^&@^* ____ let them know #*&(*#^& (*#&(*!# and @$%@[email protected]@@@@ to keep @%@$^%@ _______

1 - 20 of 30 Posts