Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a thread like this, so what better thing to do than make a thread on 5GO at 4:30 in the morning! :D

What are you guys getting for Christmas? This year I wanted to make my Mom happy so I actually wrote a list for her, she loves shopping and all the past christmas's I've had money, so that's all she really wanted was to go shopping lol.

I really wanted a nice zippo lighter and Sons of Anarchy season 1 collection, I know I saw a new wrist watch and I'm pretty sure the steel toe work boots were my size. :D

C'mon, what are you guys getting for Christmas (Or other holiday :thumbsup:)

This was the first time I really didn't want anyhing "big", I guess that's part of growing up?

-Peace

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I usually don't ask for anything, everything i want is too expensive for others to buy. I tell them if they want to get me something get an angel from the angel tree or toys for tots and get someone thats wont get anything a gift.. Merry Christmas everyone

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
a 2010 Chevy Camaro maybe Camaro Scotty can help me out :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
I haven't asked for anything for several years. I prefer the giving portion so much more.

My fiance's family does a gift exchange that I've been a part of now for 3 years (geez, I can't believe it's been that long). This year I wrote down:

Anything Camaro
The Hangover DVD
Penn State Bowl t-shirt
Chipotle gift card.

See, I'm pretty easy to please.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
NPTWZT to start moving down the Line right after Christmas :D

I really don't want anything this Christmas. My Christmas to myself is coming after the Holidays.
While doing some painting 2 months ago I noticed how just in the few years I have been in my house I somehow have filled empty spaces with something :lol:

I told my Parents if they HAD to get me something then Tools. you can never have to many of those. Plus when Dad buys Tools I get COOL Expensive TOOLS :D
Who knows what I will get. I'm just thankful to have what and who I have in my Family.

Oh I know something im getting for XMAS a Sun tan probably be the normal 65/70 temps with sunshine we get for XMAS hell I want Snow.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
I agree with Demonspeed, I love watching my family open up gifts, I've just asked for money the past few years which my family has a terrible time with bc they love a X-mas tree full of gifts, but I like taking that money, sticking it away for a summertime rainy day fund when that "good deal" comes along.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I agree with Demonspeed, I love watching my family open up gifts, I've just asked for money the past few years which my family has a terrible time with bc they love a X-mas tree full of gifts, but I like taking that money, sticking it away for a summertime rainy day fund when that "good deal" comes along.
I tend to ask for money too..but a lot of my family love to give gift cards. :|
Much rather would just have the cash, personally.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
The only thing I asked for is a Serpa Concealment holster (and possibly a mag holder) for my Sig Sauer P250 Compact.
Then I can finally get around to getting my blasted CCW.
Got that holster in carbon look. Great fit. I have in the P220 model.. Enjoy..

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
i dont ask for anything really i love buying for others though...if i need something i buy it, but i usualy end up with ppl guessing what i want....so i get undies,socks,dvds, books, but this year i wanted a new watch i asked for a omega speedmaster watch and the only reason i asked for it was because i cant find one anywhere.i even offered to pay for it haha

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I asked for a watch too but I'm too picky, I was looking for a good black analog but couldn't find anything locally.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Lets I want to get
A S&W M&P 15(since I am 18 now)
A iwata ls-400 spray gun
Corsa exhaust(might have to wait a while for that)
and that is it.
A gun and an airbrush...now that I must admit is an interesting combination, hope you get them!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts