Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is one thing I dont like about the new camaro it's the chrome rings affixed to the body around the tail pipes. I cant stand them. They have no place on a muscle car. PERIOD! The boys over at Crack-a-lack prolly came up with this idea. First thing I do to my 5th gen (well after shedding some rubber from the rear tires leaving the dealer) is take steel wool to that $#@!%&*. :BangHead:

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
If there is one thing I dont like about the new camaro it's the chrome rings affixed to the body around the tail pipes. I cant stand them. They have no place on a muscle car. PERIOD! The boys over at Crack-a-lack prolly came up with this idea. First thing I do to my 5th gen (well after shedding some rubber from the rear tires leaving the dealer) is take steel wool to that $#@!%&*. :BangHead:
They look pretty good on a Corvette :roxor:

BTW - Steel wool will just clean chrome :D

·
Registered
620 Posts
it doesnt look that bad, so long as it doesnt start to turn black from exhust fumes or melt the bumper there. thinking about it people are always putting the chrome tips on a camaro so GM is saving the expense. and on black it will look nice

·
Registered
328 Posts
chrome

Chrome Flowmaster would look better, but the stock would
do for a while.
:patriot:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member