Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrysler Group LLC, heading into labor negotiations with the United Auto Workers, is proposing a plan to purchase trucks for use by nonunion workers to transport its cars and trucks, the UAW's top leader said.

More...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
403 Posts

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Big local news here for the last year. Fox2 had done two segments on this as well.

Some people around here are laying into Fox 2, saying things like they are hurting the auto industry in this area :lol:

Facts:

1. Fox 2 is involved because fellow auto workers are fed up with the behavior and turn them in to Fox 2.
2. Fox 2 is reporting the news. It's these auto workers that do NOT respect themselves, their families, the auto industry or the UAW.

This type of thing has gone on for many years in all types of industry. You'd think auto workers, especially at Chrysler would value their jobs more. I worked at GM for years and saw things first hand that I know are considered OK by a minority of auto workers. Trouble is they make the rest look bad.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I went through Ford's factory here once or twice..the only bad thing I saw then was people taking naps in the back of partially-completed Explorers.
Pre-testing the seat cushions, I guess. :p
I doubt many factory installed stereo systems would pass my "stereo listening test".

·
Premium Member
6,242 Posts
Good for you, Chrysler!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts