Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I am new to this site and Im sure i'm asking a question that has been asked 100k times.. but i hear all these rumors about the camaro coming out in jan 09 and rumors about the camaro being a '10 model... is it gunna be out in jan 09 as a '10 model, or idk.. what info is "official"... any help would be great.. thanks....

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Yeah there were some confusing articles out there that made it sound like the car had been delayed, but the production date has never change so far from the one that was planned from the start. The only thing they did was decided to call it a 2010 instead of a 2009.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
ok thanks... and do you think we'll be able to pre-order?.... btw im bryant, and i have a 97 RS and an 89 RS >> http://www.cardomain.com/id/superchevy1
Bryant First off welcome to 5thgen :patriot: like many of us it looks like you are a Camaro nut with two mighty fine cars of your own :D
From what we have been told , later this years orders will start being taken from lots. I don't know if that's every lot...You may call your local dealer and ask him yourself on that question when it gets closer to the last sales quarter of this year so more like mid summer.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Oh and welcome to the forum:hello:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
okk thanks for the help guys, and yes my whole family is made of camaro nuts, i have my 89 n 97 , my bro has a 97 n 94, my dad has a 69 and a 79, my unlce has 2-69's 1-68 and 1 all orig 76, then my cuz has a 00 firebird and a 02 firehawk.....

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
You guys really think they will be taking pre-orders before the actual production car is released to the public? From everything we've heard, we won't know engine options or anything like that until September or so. How can you pre-order before you know the option list?

As for right now, some dealers are taking deposits for "a place in line" for when pre-ordering is available.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
You guys really think they will be taking pre-orders before the actual production car is released to the public? From everything we've heard, we won't know engine options or anything like that until September or so. How can you pre-order before you know the option list?

As for right now, some dealers are taking deposits for "a place in line" for when pre-ordering is available.
Don't see why not, happens all the time for new models which are expected to be hot sellers :cool:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Deposits, in the case of OUR DEALERSHIP, will assign someone to the first allocation to order that we get....Thus, you get one of the first cars our dealership can order. After your deposit, and as soon as we get any details on the process from Chevy, I will pass that along to you. I'm sure the option lists, MSRP prices and such will be available well before we can actually enter the order into the system. If you decide NOT TO ORDER, you get your money back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts