Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the first pics of our 2011 2SS Black Synergy Edition, I'm still waiting on GM to send the wheels for this car, but it looks AWESOME!!!!!:thumbsup: I love the red accents and ABL

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Nice. I wish had the money to have both my 2010 Synergy and that one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
So why wouldn't the wheels come ON the car??:confused:

Yes, I like the red accents too; but then you know why!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are a dealer installed accessory as are most of the accessories that are on the car, (Except the stripe). So that way GM doesnt have to stock I guess.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
The wheels are a dealer installed accessory as are most of the accessories that are on the car, (Except the stripe). So that way GM doesnt have to stock I guess.
Interesting. Will they swap the tires as well?

Please tell me the buyer gets BOTH sets of wheels with their purchase!

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** that sucks... There is a reason the add on GM wheels are so expensive, because you are not getting a credit for the wheels that are on the car...

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Canadians will probably get overlooked once again on the red rimmed gauges just like we Canadian IOM interior folks were. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I don't understand what this model is...nothing on the site.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Canadians will probably get overlooked once again on the red rimmed gauges just like we Canadian IOM interior folks were. :thumbsdown:

Your IO interior came with blue ring guage lights, not red? Crazy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are the first pics of our 2011 2SS Black Synergy Edition, I'm still waiting on GM to send the wheels for this car, but it looks AWESOME!!!!!:thumbsup: I love the red accents and ABL

Chevrolet Parts

:thumbsup: this is lovelier than my girlfriend lol! i think i will be getting one soon! i dont mind does dealers who are messing up placing aftermarket parts on brand new chevy camaro. not really bad i love the interior! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Can you post some pics when the wheels are one taken outside so there are better angles?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Suprised there isnt badging saying its a certain series.
:werd: +1
I concur.... theirs something wrong w/that, IMO all of the L.E. Camaro's should have
some kind of badging stating they are different, ya pay to get this option,
its not like your getting a stock Camaro or paying the same price as a stock one :facepalm:

That's messed up bro & Camaro's are built their :confused:/:facepalm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 26 Posts