Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the link to view all the pics. from our GREAT event! We had about 500-600 people show up from across the US. A special thanks to all 5thgen'ers that came too. We auctioned off our 2SS for $45,000 that means that we raised almost $10,000 for Kids International off the car alone!!!!

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/ClassicChevrolet/Launch Party/

Here are a few of the good ones

Tom Durant & Scott Settlemire

Funny story about this car... Notice the Mustang next to it... so when this BEAST pulls in the mustang starts crying and his alarm goes off:lol:

Scott & Millie (sp?)

Scott told me I had to put this one up and explain why he is pointing... So we're going for this photo opp and a Mustang wimpers by on the back of a Flatbed Tow truck... How Fitting for the Demise of that Pony Car to pass us as we Launch the Sportscar for the 21st Century!

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I thought the guy in the first pic was Robert De Niro at first :D.... Nice Looking Camaros you had there

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Good Pictures Eric :thumbsup:

Looks like you had a Local Carshow hahahaha

one of those cars I have actually never seen before ( older ones )

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
awesome pics! YAY! looks like y'all had an AWESOME get together. :thumbsup:

i'm so glad to see Millie made it too. now i'm even more bummed i wasn't there. i love Millie! i'll have to send her some e-hugs! ;)

i'll be seeing you soon, Eric!! :fluffy:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like you had a great event! On the other end of the scale the local dealership doesn't have a car yet and apparently has no idea when they'll get one :mad:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hey Eric :) Thanks for posting these pics. Wish I could have been there.. Thanks for also putting up with me changing my order around ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts