Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does any one know when Classic in Grapevine is getting their Allocations for Sept??? And does anyone happend to know how many they are getting??

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Last I heard was 46....could be wrong though. Get in line if you hadn't ordered already. We ordered 5/4/09 and we were 112th in line at that point. We're still at 1100, but hopefully for not much longer as I think we're a priority 15 on getting in the door. Probably Labor Day week pickup, hopefully.

You'll need to check if you're going to get a V6 car though. Those may be pulled up some depending on how many LS/LT's are waiting in the wings.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i placed my order at the end of May.. so it should be picked up soon.. last i ck i was #31.. i was just seeing if anyone knew when the Sept orders are going in..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have to tell ya. Ordered 5/23, recieved it 8/21. Would have had it earlier, but with the SS 6M output shaft in question my TPW was push from 7/20 to 8/10. But, Flawless execution from :thumbsup:Bankston Chevy:thumbsup: in Ft. Worth. No haggling on trade in price (Same price as quoted on order date), MSRP ( - 750 bucks for my USAA member discount without having to ask about it), and delivered within the time I was told; even with the above mentioned problem. Thanks Cleve for a no BS transaction. Looks like I have a dealership for life. FINALLY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdog1
Eric, I'm looking for a dealership for life too. I have bought a '08 tahoe and a
'08 Silverado from your dealership. You give good prices but I have gotten screwed on my trade ins. Taded a 2000 Mustang GT w/ 40,000 miles, initial offer 6,000, I gave in at 7,000 (for an '08 silverado). Then I traded an '05 tahoe, 34,000 miles, (for an '08 tahoe), first offer 11,500, gave in at 13,000. Both vehicles were clean and detailed, no wrecks or scratches, stains. Fool me me once, it's your fault, fool me twice.... You guys lost me. Went to Bankston Chevy for a Camaro 2SS loaded. MSRP on the order, and on the high side of trade in value of the silverado, and NO money up front. They seem to be a little straighter shooters than your salesman. The first thing I'm gonna do, is park at your front door, while eating my Whataburger and tell people how much my car cost and what I got on my trade in. Cya late July.

Response from Classic Chevrolet by SS Eric
Maybe your sales guy at Bankston can look it up for ya!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have to tell ya. Ordered 5/23, recieved it 8/21. Would have had it earlier, but with the SS 6M output shaft in question my TPW was push from 7/20 to 8/10. But, Flawless execution from :thumbsup:Bankston Chevy:thumbsup: in Ft. Worth. No haggling on trade in price (Same price as quoted on order date), MSRP ( - 750 bucks for my USAA member discount without having to ask about it), and delivered within the time I was told; even with the above mentioned problem. Thanks Cleve for a no BS transaction. Looks like I have a dealership for life. FINALLY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdog1
Eric, I'm looking for a dealership for life too. I have bought a '08 tahoe and a
'08 Silverado from your dealership. You give good prices but I have gotten screwed on my trade ins. Taded a 2000 Mustang GT w/ 40,000 miles, initial offer 6,000, I gave in at 7,000 (for an '08 silverado). Then I traded an '05 tahoe, 34,000 miles, (for an '08 tahoe), first offer 11,500, gave in at 13,000. Both vehicles were clean and detailed, no wrecks or scratches, stains. Fool me me once, it's your fault, fool me twice.... You guys lost me. Went to Bankston Chevy for a Camaro 2SS loaded. MSRP on the order, and on the high side of trade in value of the silverado, and NO money up front. They seem to be a little straighter shooters than your salesman. The first thing I'm gonna do, is park at your front door, while eating my Whataburger and tell people how much my car cost and what I got on my trade in. Cya late July.

Response from Classic Chevrolet by SS Eric
Maybe your sales guy at Bankston can look it up for ya!

You know one out of a Million isnt bad. Bankston cant even accept the Gm employee supplier discount not even from a local company " THE BIGGEST COMPANY in FORT WORTH matter a fact " There has been a many of people who have come on here and Used Eric in the past year and NOT one has come back with a Bad Note. Maybe if you looked at the rest of this thread you would have realized your going to be the only one upset with Classic.
I'm sorry to hear for your misfortune in the past with Classic however I am one who will be proud to say Classic will more than likely be my Dealership with in the next few weeks.
My Family has purchased 2 Corvettes and a Chevy Duramax Diesel from Classic NO ONE in Fort worth or Dallas or even Weatherford and Granbury could touch the Business nor the pricing from Classic.
So before you come on here quoting people trying to make them look bad Please look back and read the rest of the thread you are ranting in. Just because one bad deal in your opinion doesnt mean it happens to everyone.
I'm sure if you took this attitude into Classic you deserved what you got.
Glad you got your Car. congrats and enjoy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have never dealt with, or purchased a car through Classic Chevrolet Grapevine before, yet I have placed my order for a new SS with them. They are the ONLY dealership I went to in the metroplex that would honor supplier pricing on the new Camaro. I will also be getting the $750 rebate from USAA too (crossing my fingers the car comes in before December 31st).

In addition, I have changed my order several times. Every time I've asked Eric to change something, he has changed my order promptly and sent me a copy of the Workbench order showing the change.

I am very impressed with the level of service I have received so far. It may take longer for me to get my car due to the number of orders at Classic ahead of me (what does that tell you about their popularity???). However, my order is staying with Eric Hall at Classic Chevrolet! :thumbsup:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Thanks Dave and Tim! I'm sure he's just upset because he decided to bad mouth Classic and then ask me to check his status. Which I did, but the number he gave was wrong. So I told him to tell his "Great" salesguy to check it for him. :cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts