Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone in Florida or on the east coast that has not ordered their Camaro yet, let me know. We just opened our newest Chevrolet store in Plant City, FL (Tampa area). It's called Stingray Chevrolet.
:5go:

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Florida..... That's WARMER than Wisconsin, right??? And no snow?????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....
No... I hear it is very cold and snowy (almost blizzrd like) 11 out of 12 months there.... Your boss told me to tell you to get back to the plow!:lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
from what I remember there were a lot of people in FLA that couldn't find a Camaro without a markup.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
If there is anyone in Florida or on the east coast that has not ordered their Camaro yet, let me know. We just opened our newest Chevrolet store in Plant City, FL (Tampa area). It's called Stingray Chevrolet.
:5go:

Eric I think we need to change to name of Classic to something catchy like stingray so we here in the metroplex can enjoy the same cool kind of name. lol :thumbsup:

I know classic is known all over the metroplex area but we can move forward lol

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
I moved from Cocoa back in August and we enjoyed great weather almost year round. Even with the forest fires that burned our backyard (thak god not our house) it was a very nice place to live.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Does a new dealership mean additional allocation for you at that location? Or will that location not be able to get any until September?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts