Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the third owner. Smoke free with all three owners It has been garaged kept with myself and the previous owner, not sure about the orig owner.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396019
You can find all the mods done to this SS at my cardomain site. The SS has 44,000 miles on it. All oil changes have been on time with Mobile 1 full syn. From what I have been able to find, three knicks in the paint, less than 1/4" in size. It has two very small dings from fing aholes opening there doors into them, usually I am very good about parking my SS as far away as possible from any one else. But somehow they seem to find them selves next my car when I get out of what ever venue I am at. Any questions please PM, I will email close up pics of the dings if interested. PM your offers, KBB puts private trade at $14,520. It has over $4,000 in suspension and after mkt mods This SS is fully loaded and has a immaculate interior.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.