Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a Clear Bra for the Camaro yet? I have one on my G35 and would like to know if there is going to be anything available for the new Camaro...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a Clear Bra for the Camaro yet? I have one on my G35 and would like to know if there is going to be anything available for the new Camaro...
This is what I'm planning on. They have patterns for all Models.

http://ventureshield.com/

Search for a local installer.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I dont know but i heard that they might come out with a sports one :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
I dont know but i heard that they might come out with a sports one :lol:
You should with headlights like that :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rays!!! Have you investigated an approximate price for this installed yet? I viewed and saw a local installer I can call next week, but was just curious if you had any idea yet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Haven't checked yet. They have a couple of options. Still deciding what I want first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again thanks for the info. I probably have a little time myself, have no clue when my car will be here, so I will check it out. Your car seems to be moving right along, so good luck to you..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, both actually. I would hate to be flying down the road in my SS and "something" fly up and hit me in the face, that could hurt at that speed!!!

Thanks for making my day, I love good humor!!!

;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I checked for a quote. The local guy tells me $1300 for the hood, front bumper, front fenders, headlights and rocker panels. Seems high to me so I'm shopping around.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just got another quote for $650 for the complete Ventureshield kit.

Hmmmm... Which one should I chose?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I checked for a quote. The local guy tells me $1300 for the hood, front bumper, front fenders, headlights and rocker panels. Seems high to me so I'm shopping around.
sounds about right for complete hood, complete fenders, and the other stuff. dont forget the splash kit.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts