Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Where is that humping thread???

I loved the Chevy test drive where the girls announcing the Camaros called them Mustangs 3 times to my knowledge. FAIL.

I've got the rest on FB. Enjoy! Had a blast today, thank you everyone who made the event possible!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And why didn't we road trip to this one Tim?

Sweet pics Heather, you can hump my Camaro any time.
;) I've been saying I was going to hump the Synergy Green for weeks. No one tried to stop us....muhahhaha LOL:D

Yeah, you guys should've been there!!!! fail fail fail!

=)I may take you up on that someday LOL:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts

The real question is what was chris thinking when his Gf was licking that bowtie :lol:

Dont answer CHRIS if you are like me you will answer :lol:

Dam Heather getting a little frisky with that car I see :lol:

Dam maybe I should have got Green no one humps my car but then i dont know if i want them to lol

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Well mine dont have Bowtie's to Lick I dont think anyone wants to lick my SS that would just be nasty lmao :lol:

Thats one way to keep someone off your car :thumbsup:

looks like yall had fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I take it the Camaro didn't get to have fun in that snow covered parking lot(s). <_<

6AM.. coffee.. empty icy parking lot.

4wd off..

Boo to the Synergy they brought, auto.. the one in my avatar was a stick and was green stitch-o-rama. As for the ride and drive; I probably finished that before the 'Mustang incident' occurred. Funny thing is that they travel the circuit and work for GM; one of the guys handling the booth didn't even know what powered the 'electric Equinox' and stated that the V6 got 360hp.

I also got yelled at for turning the T/C off at the launch/brake station. :lol:

"There's not enough traction on the floor to do that.."

"That was the point.."

Also, did anyone that went notice the paint flaking off the Browns Camaro around the right hand parking lamp?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Had there been a pole nearby...

What's really going to be funny is years from now...."Wow, Grandma, you did THAT?"

Pretty funny, nonetheless!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I take it the Camaro didn't get to have fun in that snow covered parking lot(s). <_<

6AM.. coffee.. empty icy parking lot.

4wd off..

Boo to the Synergy they brought, auto.. the one in my avatar was a stick and was green stitch-o-rama. As for the ride and drive; I probably finished that before the 'Mustang incident' occurred. Funny thing is that they travel the circuit and work for GM; one of the guys handling the booth didn't even know what powered the 'electric Equinox' and stated that the V6 got 360hp.

I also got yelled at for turning the T/C off at the launch/brake station. :lol:

"There's not enough traction on the floor to do that.."

"That was the point.."

Also, did anyone that went notice the paint flaking off the Browns Camaro around the right hand parking lamp?
The Browns one had chips everywhere! We def noticed...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Had there been a pole nearby...
'

AFAIK there was.. :lol: Yes the TV stand counts..

Also, one really funny thing I noticed was the giant dead zone known as the Toyota booth just over the GM wall. It was almost beautiful. I would have taken a picture but my camera and I would have been run down by a wild bezerker Toyota.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
WHAT!!!?????

Where was this??? I need names!
*waits for Thor to burst through the guilty parties computer screens and devour them in a bloody mess of flesh and computer chair*

·
Registered
231 Posts
;) I've been saying I was going to hump the Synergy Green for weeks. No one tried to stop us....muhahhaha LOL:D

Yeah, you guys should've been there!!!! fail fail fail!

=)I may take you up on that someday LOL:lol:
Lol, I wish I was there just see the expression on bystanders faces :lol:

We have evidence of Camaro humping, finally! :lol:

Yeah seriously Dan, I felt weird not going to an auto show this weekend lol.
That's no joke, I didn't know what to do with myself this weekend. Luckily WOW is next weekend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
486 Posts
Yes they asked my female if she wanted to get in the silver mustang...She correctly told them she would be driving the silver CAMARO. The Transformer's Camaro passenger guy was not friendly at all.....I felt like I was going to be yelled at for driving it.

Convertible Camaro anyone.....2011.....

It was nice talking to the GM engineer. He explained a lot, and why the shark fine will continue to be there, and be body color next year.

·
Registered
560 Posts
We have evidence of Camaro humping, finally! :lol:

Yeah seriously Dan, I felt weird not going to an auto show this weekend lol.
And I mentioned this in multiple places! :angry: WTF!? :angry: Come on guys! I am disappointed in this whole situation of no Auto Show this past weekend!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts