1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
The first F&F was decent and to a certain extent the 2nd F&F was too. However, they've drastically gone down hill and aren't worth the film.

To quothe Sam on this: "Oh God. NO!"

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
I like the F&F films...They're just car action flicks. They're not deep, they're not involved, they're not incredibly insightful, and they're the definition of fiction, but they're easy and fun to watch.

Then again, many of you can't look past the imports (which weren't really "imports" in F&F TD).

In other news...Toyota surpassed GM...
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080423/gm_global_sales.html?.v=8

Imagine that...A company who focused on it's brilliant SUV "strategy" for 15 years surpassed by a car company who produced and improved on their CARS. Remarkable...

Seriously though, at least GM is focusing on cars again...The new Camaro, the revamped Saturn line, the G8, the new Malibu...These are cars people (including myself) want. Let's hope American Axle (and the UAW) can work out its differences with GM so these cars can actually be PRODUCED. It doesn't do much good if the people who want the cars can't get them. Thank god the G8 is being produced in Australia.

People wonder why GM has started outsourcing everything. When was the last time a plant in Mexico had to shut down or slow production for union negotiations? When was the last time an overseas plant went on strike?

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
I saw a couple of them on Fquick. I was sure hoping that all the 4th [email protected] was just rumor. If I see a 5th gen with a huge spoiler and neons or getting blown up or wrecked I'm going to get sick.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
I've never seen more than 2 cars drag at a time.

That chevelle does the one thing no front wheel drive car can ever do.:roxor:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts