Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the new Camaro on CBS on the show Fashion Rocks. Fergie was on top of it and sang Blondie's "Call Me" It was not really anything new but it was really cool to see close up video of the SS. It is a hell of a long video and I could not take my eyes off the Camaro. It was AMAZING :rotflmao:

I will see if I can find the video tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
I've put women to the curve for putting their feet on my dash.. When I was still a teen I pulled punk kids off sitting on my car and mauled them. I don't know if I'd faint or go insane if I caught someone walking on my car.

For people in the movie, music, and entertainment business a car is just a prop to them. They have no clue about the money or manhours invested to produce a one of a kind or a pre production vehicle.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Being someone that works in TV it probably was not her idea to stand on the car. it was probably some Producer/Director thinking it would look good. it seems the anger level needs to come down a little bit

·
Registered
313 Posts
:mad:thats just stupid!! Chevy marketing what are u doing to our car??!!:mad:

Why is that pop singer walking all over our new muscle car

Plain stupid!! Camaro is an icon!!

I fear to see what is next, The Spice Girls? or Backstreet Boys? :BangHead:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Dude, what are you guys so worked up about? It's not YOUR car she's walking on. I can't wait to see how you guys react when there's video of crash-testing.

I'm happy to see GM advertising this car HOWEVER they can.

Now if Fergie walks on your car after you buy it, I say go right ahead and kick her in the privates. Otherwise, enjoy the fact that you got to see this car from several more angles. I loved it.

(Blondie looks scary, btw. No one should look younger than they did 30 years before).

·
Registered
15 Posts
if this car is going to succeed it NEEDS to do well with the younger crowd. They do not need to sell over true camaro fans like most of us are. They need to get this car out to the youth and that is what they are trying to do. i support any advertising they do. i never once saw a commercial with a 4th gen in it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Scott Settlemire should give her a taco kick for that crap. :(
OMG....LMAO.....he said "taco kick"!!!!! Nice one!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:Yes, that skank needs to get the hell off the car.

·
Registered
544 Posts
It is also supposed to appear in a television series on USA called My own worst enemy premiering Oct 13th
Yeah, with a few dents, courtesy of Fergie.

And yes, I know that the show "My Own Worst Enemy" has already been taped and is set to air all of it's episodes for this season, but still...she shouldn't be standing on that awesome piece of machinery.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts