Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a picture somewhere of the cloth interior. I don't know if it was concept or production or what. I can't find them now.

Anybody know where I can find pics?

I really don't need leather and if I can get the console gauges installed at the dealer, as I just heard, I won't need to go to the 2SS.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! That might be the pictures I was looking at. I really don't want leather, but I don't like those pics of cloth! They remind me of our Ford trucks at work, very utilitarian. No style at all.

I guess it will have to be leather for me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks! That might be the pictures I was looking at. I really don't want leather, but I don't like those pics of cloth! They remind me of our Ford trucks at work, very utilitarian. No style at all.

I guess it will have to be leather for me.
The cloth pic is of the IVER car, I doubt that is a fair judge of production.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I dont have to have leather...... but I want it!

·
Registered
370 Posts
i these might be cloth pics
The cloth seats in the new 5thGen are very comfortable and well positioned. As someone who drives a Chevy Silverado and enjoys sitting up high with comfortable front buckets , i was very pleased with the setup of the new Camaro's cloths seats and trim. The ride is very impressive with these seats. Go Camaro..

·
Registered
1 Posts
not gonna lie you like leather until you own a car with full leather interior and no A/C and now i hate it haha...leather just drives the price when you could spend that money towards power/intake/exhaust

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
not gonna lie you like leather until you own a car with full leather interior and no A/C and now i hate it haha...leather just drives the price when you could spend that money towards power/intake/exhaust
First of all, welcome to the site, friend.:hello:

I've never seen any vehicle factory equipped with leather that did not have A/C.:confused: You're right about the price, though. Leather is usually part of a package that's rather costly.......quite a few performance upgrades could be had for those sheckles.:D I still like the leather seats.

·
8,984 Posts
Anymore pics of the trunk?

·
8,984 Posts
No self portraits please!

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
"I hope you have a big trunk, because I will be putting my bike in it!"

·
Registered
471 Posts
So, just to be clear, we don't have any pics of the production cloth interior? I don't think I can afford leather and I'm trying to see how much I'm going to hate the cloth...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
idk if there have been any pics of the cloth interior, so...

These were taken a while back a few days b4 Xmas:

Best part:

·
Registered
897 Posts
idk if there have been any pics of the cloth interior, so...

These were taken a while back a few days b4 Xmas:

Best part:

Nice. Thanks for posting those. :thumbsup:

I take it those are the beige? Definitely makes me feel better for going for just the 1SS.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Nice. Thanks for posting those. :thumbsup:

I take it those are the beige? Definitely makes me feel better for going for just the 1SS.
That last pic... is that the whiny kid compartment? Only after the 3 strikes you're out rule of course.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
That last pic... is that the whiny kid compartment? Only after the 3 strikes you're out rule of course.
that's for SHUNT.:eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts