Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just opened my Onstar mileage chart. Flatline...then big spike at BBOMG, then flatlined again... :eek: 6,659 miles of smiles.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
:eek: I have just under 10K and mine still looks like I just picked it up. Come on Mike Drive it and smile a lot more. The rate you are heading you will get your next Oil change in 2018

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
holy crap that is an itty bitty tiny mileage chart. i'm gonna have to go look for mine and see how big the graphs are hahaha

i'll second the above post and ask where you got that from?

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.onstar.com/web/portal/myaccount?seo=goo_|_2008_OnStar_Upfront_|_OnStar_Make_|_Sitelinks_-_OnStar_Make_|_My_Account

Your vehicle onstar report gives it to you if you signed up for email notification. If you still have Onstar that is. Either way, if you log into your account and scroll down and you'll see a link to oil life and mileage charts. It'll tell you whatever diagnostics it deals with, if your air in the tires is too low, vehicle maintenance (I still have 78% on the oil monitor yet it says I'm overdue for an oil change), etc..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thank you!!!

Wow That's cool.... I'll go right now and look mine up... Since I bought it with 17,000km on it. CTF car It might be real interesting;)

I will be back! I love the Onstar (phone-GPS)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well I looked on line

Your Vehicle History

My car shows 17,460 km the day I picked it up!!

Nothing before that Car still won't tell me its secrets:lol:
It was licenced March 30-09 and shows 4,116 km May 21-09,
and then 17,019km at May 3rd-2010 Sold to my dealer July 13 17,460km

1 - 11 of 11 Posts