Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What color options do you guys think GM will offer? Do you think they will offer the " Bumblebee" color or something close?

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
Orange, Black, White, Yellow, Silver, Dark Blue, and possibly some type of red.

You can get white/black stripes on each from the dealer for a price that is , probably atleast a $1,000 option.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that just speculation or has that been confirmed?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Maybe we can ask or persuade John Fitzpatrick about the colors, striping and other options.

Red, Blue, Black, White... I'd like to see Orange, Purple, Grey/silver along with a couple stripe options available.

·
Registered
742 Posts
welcome to the site man :hello:

but i saw a dodge truck today, white with light silver stripes. i fell in love. i kidna was leaning towards a white car anyway but like black stripes but i swear this truck looks sharp and would be sexy on the camaro. NO YELLOW!!!! thats all i ask for.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why no yellow? That's what i'm gettin with the black stripes

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I don't thank it looks bad in yellow:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Can it look bad? Only if it is Riced or some boat glitter paint. I think any standard color would look good on it. Of course i want the Orange with gun metal stripes. Seems I have always had silver or grey.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
They better offer the Atomic Orange they offer on other GM vehicles, or I will get upset. I liked it before, then I saw a Vette wearing it, and suddenly loved it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.