Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Recently? Because my car is at the shop, I think it is going 2 or 3 weeks lost count already. There is a all black SS with orange bowties, and there is a black and silver rally stripes SS out there. I seen a couple Camaros today but figures im in the Corvette when I see them lol. You will be able to recognize my Camaro from now on.:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Recently? Because my car is at the shop, I think it is going 2 or 3 weeks lost count already. There is a all black SS with orange bowties, and there is a black and silver rally stripes SS out there. I seen a couple Camaros today but figures I'm in the Corvette when I see them lol. You will be able to recognize my Camaro from now on.:)
It was Friday or Saturday. How will I know if it is you, I do not know what it looks like yet.:lol: Feel free to flag us down if you see us, even if you are in your Vette.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I know last year I was the 2nd person in Colorado state to own the Synergy model. The other person was in Denver. After a few months of driving my Camaro around I noticed a few more on the base. I got really annoyed when I drove on Peterson AFB that some Airman had a Synergy, probably a 2011... I wish the color was only for 2010. Haha... I like feeling special.

But, I'm ok with you having a Synergy SS Hulk.... You seem like a nice guy so I'll stop the hating. :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know last year I was the 2nd person in Colorado state to own the Synergy model. The other person was in Denver. After a few months of driving my Camaro around I noticed a few more on the base. I got really annoyed when I drove on Peterson AFB that some Airman had a Synergy, probably a 2011... I wish the color was only for 2010. Haha... I like feeling special.

But, I'm ok with you having a Synergy SS Hulk.... You seem like a nice guy so I'll stop the hating. :p
Thanks, life is to short to hate, Kill em with kindness, it drives them crazy.

It is nice ot have one of the special colors. On the other hand it is also hard to hide.:lol:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Recently? Because my car is at the shop, I think it is going 2 or 3 weeks lost count already. There is a all black SS with orange bowties, and there is a black and silver rally stripes SS out there. I seen a couple Camaros today but figures im in the Corvette when I see them lol. You will be able to recognize my Camaro from now on.:)
I saw you on the boulevard today, you went buy me, then I followed you till you turned left at northern and I went toward Beulah. The car looks GREAT. I was driving the truck today....
Clifford and The Hulk.jpg

·
Registered
396 Posts
I saw you on the boulevard today, you went buy me, then I followed you till you turned left at northern and I went toward Beulah. The car looks GREAT. I was driving the truck today....
View attachment 8900
Thanks! Yeah now I remember that I seen that truck behind me. Lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ha! Not today! I was down there this morning, multiple drivers having difficulty negotiating I25 south of town.. I hate to call them flatlanders, but Jeez...titi snow on the road.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts